( 12.9.17)

Happy Monthsary...

 I love you so much.. I love you in all seasons,

I love you for countless reasons.
I love you coz you are also my best friend,
I love you & I never want this to end.
I love you when I am glad,
I love you when I am sad.
I love you coz for me you care
I love you for everything you share.
I love you when you are near,
I love you even when you are far.
I love you when things go wrong,
I love you how you make me strong.
I love you the way you look into my eyes,
I love you coz only you see my silent cries.
I love you when I hear your voice,
I love you coz it makes me rejoice.
I love you coz you give me so many reasons to smile,
I love you for because of you life is worth while.
I love you the way you kiss my lips,
I love you for making me feel bliss.
I love you when you lovingly touch,
Nothing else I ever wanted so much.
I love you coz you touched my soul,
I love you coz you made me whole.
I love you & when you say…
I love you too.
I love you more coz in your eyes…
I find it true..
I love you and I know our love is truly rare,
I love you so much & it is beyond compare.

Comments

Popular Posts