I'm Alright but Not Okey

My life is so hard right now, I honestly can’t tell what’s wrong, I just feel sad, angry lonely and broken inside me… I smile a lot, everyone thinks I am fine but inside I’m not. Sometimes I feel like I should scream out loud, maybe I would feel better. I always telling to myself and said, hey!!!! It’s okay to cry sometimes, be sad, feel lonely, and angrpy, it means I’m still human, and I have blood running in my veins… even though, it hurts. How is it that someone you were once close and love you, suddenly acted like you don’t even exist. Makes you wonder doesn’t it…It’s tough when someone special started to ignore you, but it’s even tougher to pretend that you don’t care. 😢😢😢😢😢 Am I deserved to treat me just like this? I did all my best,I did everything to make special someone happy, showing how important you are in my life. But, I felt something strange. I never give up ever since before becuse I am still holding on to your promise, I won't give up neither. But ,if you want to.. Please let me know though it hurts 😢😢😢😢😢

Help me God please..😭😭😭😭😭

Comments

Popular Posts