My Superhero, My Superman

Once upon a time, I dreamed my Superhero would come and save me from it all, I waited and waited and he never came. I thought God had forgotten about me. And finally, one day you entered my life and you became my dream come true… I couldn’t have asked for a better lover to come into my life and make my world a better place .

You were the one I wanted until the end of time. A Superhero, a Superman to come and save me and love me and protect me too. But, now I’m not a little girl anymore. I now have learned that not you, nor, anyone else can come and save me. I need to do that for me. I need to trust myself, love myself and save myself. Know that I still want and need your love and support, but I can not expect you to be the one to save me, it wouldn’t fair to you, Baby. I would rather love you and care for you, because, I love you more than you loved me…. and have you love me the same, Baby you are my Superhero my Superman. As, I heard in the wedding I attended, it says, we will put God in the center of our Love for that it will make much stronger and stronger.

Comments

Popular Posts