Thank you, Baby My Superman

There are so many times I broke , . There are so many times I wasted my tears from the wrong person , . There are so many times I betrayed . There are so many times I felt abandoned . I am trying to be okay , as , I am strong to face this burden . I started not to trust somebody else . I started not to believe in love . I started to hate someone that wants to get my attention . But , all of these has been vanished , that you came into my life . You lift me up from the burden that I really felt so bad . You thought me to believe in love . You gave me courage to face the reality . Baby , you are the greatest gift for my special day . Baby , you are the one that brightens me up from the darkness in my life . Baby , you are the one that thought me to fall in love again . Baby , you are the one that completed my life . I promise you to be yours . Pinky promise , is our signs that rain or shine will be together . I promise to love you and love you and love you more than you loved me . I promise you that you are my only Baby , a Baby whom I give my whole heart . I love you , Baby 

Comments

Popular Posts