I Have You and You Have Me

That I was young, I wished I could have man who will treat me so special. I dream that I have someone as my ideal man. Someone who is always there for me to taking good care. I never wished that he will be a perfect man for me, I prayed that he will stay for me even in the Rain or Shine.

And times goes by, I met him as my best friend.
The best friend who comforts me every time I'm feeling down.
He never leaves me even in the hardest time.
He taught me how to be strong to face those burdens in life.

Hence, the strongest feeling we both felt in the same way.
That feeling grown each day...
Until we both know that feelin' is meant to us.
We felt that we both in love on each other.
Therefore,  I have you and You have me...

Baby , thank you for loving me, treating me as a very special one. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts